As if us small businesses haven’t had a tough enough time already, there’s another Royal Mail strike around the corner. Whilst we fully support anyone’s right to strike, it’s still a very difficult time for many industries.
Here’s everything you need to know:
- Royal Mail strike is happening from 30th September to 1st October
- We will stop posting our brownies on 29th September
- If you’re looking to send birthday brownies by post, please send them by 28th October
- We will start sending brownies out again on Monday 3rd October
- We post our brownies via a 24 hour delivery service that is tracked
- Most brownie boxes arrive within 24 hours, but we recommend that you post your brownies 48 hours before you’d like them to arrive
- Our brownies have an excellent shelf life and can keep ambient for 14 days
- That said, we recommend you refrigerate them as soon as they’re received (to keep them extra yummy)
- We offer free next day delivery as part of our service
We will be using this time off to get ourselves set for the launch of our new October flavours which will be released on 3rd October. Amongst the Mixed Box flavours, you’ll find: Pumpkin Pie Brownie, Lotus Biscoff Blondie, Toffee Apple Blondie, Honeycomb Brownie, S’mores Brownie and Triple Chocolate.
Suggestions for sending Birthday Brownies in the post…
If you’re looking to send a loved one some birthday brownies by post, we have an amazing selection to suit all tastes, including without gluten brownies, vegan brownies and even a birthday party in a box! We offer brownies that come with cards, or you can select one from our store. Either way, we have you covered for whatever you have in mind!
If you’d like to find out more about our small business and how we started out, please click here.