Summer may be in full swing but is it ever too early to chat Christmas corporate gifting with Brownie and the Bean? We don’t think so!
We know that time flies and before we know it, Christmas will be here. So, let us tell you a little bit about how our corporate gifting works!
You may have seen the corporate gift products featured on our website, but that’s just the beginning! We have hundreds of different options available to fit your needs and budget. From individually wrapped, branded brownies to large hampers with personalisation, we’ve got it all.
And here are a few other things you should know about our Christmas corporate gifting:
- All of our packaging can be fully customised. We can use customised stamps, branded sleeves, or even customise the outer packaging.
- We have an onsite graphic designer that you can work with to create a personalised design.
- Flavours can be customised to reflect your brand.
- We post via Royal Mail 24 tracked service, and you can have the option to receive delivery notifications.
- We deliver throughout the UK.
- We have a full alcohol license and have relationships with many local breweries, vineyards, and distilleries.
- You can add your own leaflets/flyers to the packages.
- We can print your logos onto brownies, cupcakes, cakes, biscuits, and more!
We understand that budgets can be tight, and we’re proud to say that your money is safe with us. We believe in supporting other small (and local) businesses, and we source our ingredients from nearby farms and producers. Our eggs come from a farm up the road, our butter is British, our flour is grown locally, and the sugar we use comes from just around the corner. Plus, our chocolate is ethically sourced and produced in the UK. Whenever possible, we try to forage or grow our special ingredients.
Want to know more about Christmas corporate gifting with Brownie and the Bean? Contact us via the form below. You can also check out our basic “off the shelf” range here.