Woah mama! It’s been an absolutely incredible end to the year! So here’s everything you need to know about getting your Christmas brownies delivered this year!
- We only have 5 delivery dates left for the year (that’s including tomorrow), so please act fast!
- Royal Mail have announced a further 2 strike dates, so we’ll be contacting you all one by one to move your delivery dates forward for this period. Whatever it takes, we’ll get your Christmas brownies delivered!
- Our Christmas cake hampers have all sold out, but we still have brownie hampers available
- If you’d like to curate your own hamper, there’s still time, please get in touch via email or give us a call
In the Christmas brownie box this year, you’ll find the following flavours:
- The Ambassador (our take on a Ferrero Rocher style brownie)
- Chocolate Orange
- Cranberry and White Chocolate Blondie
- Cinnamon Slice
- Triple Chocolate and
- Mince Pie Blondie
There is also an option to select your flavours from this box with our Create Your Own Box.
We want to thank you!
It’s no surprise that bakers have had a really tough year. Rising costs in electricity, astronomical food prices and constantly having to hunt around to keep our prices low. We have really fought tooth and nail this year to keep our wonderful family bakery going and it’s incredibly heartwarming to be in a position where we have had lots of sell outs in November. It’s definitely not the end to 2022 that we were expecting, but boy, are we thankful to be in this position.
Thank you all so much for every like, comment and purchase. It truly means the world to us that we get to do a job we love doing every day. The feedback we receive makes every late night and early morning so worthwhile and we’re really grateful to you for your support.
Here’s to a cracking 2023! We can’t wait to show you what we have in store!