Are you looking to send out some corporate gifts this Christmas? Here’s some handy tips to save you some time!
- Budget- How many people are you looking to send your gift to and what is your budget per head for this project?
- Branding- Are you looking to get your gifts branded? If so, it’s a good idea to send a few versions of your logo via email with your request. A good example of this would be a PNG file without a background and a jpeg file with a solid background. If you have some different coloured versions of your logo, this would also be useful.
- Message- Are you looking to have a simple message included in the package? Would you like some of your own promotional material included? Do you have a company Christmas card that you’d like to include?
- Delivery- What date would you like the gifts to arrive? Looking to send corporate gifts for Christmas time? We recommend sending at least a week before schools break up.
- Extras- Would you like to include any extras in your box, such as gin, wine or beer? We hold stock of artisan tea and coffee. Also, we have a full alcohol license and can source whatever you have in mind.
- Dietary requirements- We can cater for vegan and without gluten customers, however we do handle all allergens in the baking environment. If the allergy is severe, it’s not worth the risk. We can also source non-food related gifts for these special exemptions.
Get in touch!
We work with companies of all sizes from the big banks to sole traders, so no question is too silly to ask. We’ve seen it all!
If you have a project in mind that you’d like us to help with, please drop us a line so we can discuss your corporate gifts and options. Should you prefer to chat, we are also available on this number 01379 452 195.